QUALITY SYSTEMS DEVELOPMENT
OBR Engineering is responsible to plan, organize and direct activities to ensure quality standards are maintained. OBR Engineering will optimize activities that have an effect on the quality of products produced. OBR Engineering assures products meet requirements per specifications, customer requirements, and associated drawings.
Call or email OBR Optimization Engineering and let OBR customize your Quality Systems needs and considerations. OBR Engineering will deliver your Quality Development Package! (424) 241-0290
- Assist onsite team with Quality Management System.
- Develop and improve standards and procedures.
- Ensure ISO/AS9100/AS9100 compliance with Quality Management System.
- Verify accuracy and performance of products with Failure Analysis Report.
- Analyze failures, determine root cause and initiate corrective action.
- Troubleshoot inaccuracies or problems and share results and recommendations with management.
- Ensure requirements are being met per functional specifications.
- Perform Quality Assurance tasks to assure developed products meet requirements.
- Perform supplier qualification, visits, and audits.
- Utilize Customer (Internal or External) feedback as an input to drive continual improvement.
- Verify and validate information flowing to suppliers and validate that the suppliers are responding to requirements.
- Implement administer and maintain Quality Management System through design, development and production phases on Engineering/Production programs.
- Interfaces with Program Management, Engineering, and Operations in program lifecycle.
- Define, analyze, manage, and improve program metrics.
- Review and perform first article inspection.
- Review program documentation (drawings, assemblies, procedures, reports, etc.)
- Validation activities, including IQ, OQ, PQ.
- Measurement system analysis, gage R&R, and measurement correlation.
- Manage and perform activities associated with CAPA, Complaints, Non-Conforming Materials, Inspection, and Calibration.